Developer - Mobile Applications
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DKV EURO SERVICE ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Developer - Mobile Applications active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Our company history is one of long tradition. For more than 85 years, we have smoothened the way into mobility for our customers. Our products and services move people and goods all over Europe – future-oriented and unhindered by borders. We combine tradition with modernity and can therefore meet all the wishes of our customers. It does not matter which fuel, which technology, which smart service you prefer: we are at your side.
As one of the leading mobility service providers in Europe, DKV Mobility helps over 213,000 active customers to manage their commercial vehicle fleets efficiently. The range of services extends from fuel and service cards at 66,000 brand-independent petrol stations to toll invoicing, value-added tax and mineral oil tax refunds to vehicle services and services in innovative fields such as electromobility currently offering 190,000 public charging points. 5.1 million DKV CARDs and on-board units are used by customers in 45 countries. In 2020, the company generated a transaction volume of €9.3 billion. DKV Mobility, headquartered in Ratingen near Düsseldorf, employs over 1,300 people. 2021, the DKV CARD was named ‘Best Brand’ in the fuel and service card category for the 17th time in a row.
In 2021 DKV opened an IT Center in Bucharest.
The Web Service Department of DKV is currently migrating from the previous legacy systems to the new Azure Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide customers with new digital products based on the core services.
With this migration all Services and Applications are also being taken over, hence the Web Service Department Teams are working on achieving a smooth transition of the processes.
The DKV IT Center in Bucharest has a vital role for the Web Service Department as it provides new international team members with the required energy and passion to achieving their goals.
• Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable education, and relevant work experience as developer(at least 3 years)
• Affinity with IT architecture or development environment
• High level of initiative and creativity
• Forward-looking, structured way of working and high level of commitment
• Capability to understand complex issues
• Likes being part of a team
• Interest in continuing education
• Likes looking outside the box.
• English language skills at least at B2 level
• Part of a team that will redefine the way that our company approached mobile development
• Not just a coder, part of the whole solution.
• Developing a mobile platform in close cooperation with others( Internal and External)
• Working method: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban
• Used technologies
• Multiplatform base
• REST API
• Native app environments
• Cloud Technologies such as Azure
• Tools: Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps. Etc. etc.