HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• University degree in economics;
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a multinational company;
• Solid working knowledge of MS Office programs-Excel, Power Point and Outlook; Access is a plus;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities;
• Capable of working with others at all levels of the organization and across cultures;
• Skills in solving problems, making decisions, and resolving conflicts;
• Very good English knowledge, German is a plus.
• Support in sales planning process for specified companies in creating and adjusting the sales budgets, thereby meet internal deadlines, clarification of differences in comparison to P&L / MGR;
• Coordinate integration of the company's new source for defined companies, align specific requests internally and with IT;
• Perform regular checks and improvements of data quality, create and align processes, evaluate requests from internal parties and check effects of changes;
• Organize and provide trainings for SP-Tool/ Redesign (including content/ documentation) for reports in responsibility range;
• Define, coordinate, implement and document specified projects in alignment with internal parties;
• Prepare and develop different reports and analyses in the area of P&L & Cash flow for AM/SA division (monthly/yearly management board presentations pre-conso/conso; MGR&IFRS analyses files; Budget/YEFC board presentations, etc).