Account Specialist Client Sales
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
This role supports 8x8’s top 1000 global accounts alongside the Account Managers. We're looking for someone who possess the ability to recommend process improvements and keep pace with our growth while partnering with internal peers, stakeholders, and teams to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and metrics-driven environment.
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- Sales Operations and/or Business Operations experience preferred;
- Experience in Customer Facing roles;
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (including but not limited to V-lookup, SUM, IF, SUMIF functions, concatenate etc.);
- Motivated self-starter, well-organized, who can work well independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a growing and fast-paced environment
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic, Resilient and Persistent problem solving attitude.
The CX Specialist is a key resource that is instrumental in creating a world class experience for 8x8 customers. This is a Sales/Customer Support position that will provide administrative support to both 8x8 customers and the sales team. This position will report directly to the Client Sales Escalation Manager.
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Helping out Account Managers with problems related to current customer's subscriptions with 8x8;
- Schedule required to cover partially US continental working hours: 11:00 - 20:00 local (EET) time interval;
- Solve complex customer service inquiries and proactively preventing negative service trends;
- Understand and correctly utilize resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures;
- Manage multiple customer inquiries concurrently;
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting preparation;
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments;
- Document standard operating procedures where applicable;
- Assist with weekly metrics reporting.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package