Business Analyst-Reporting Commercial Operations
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
8x8 is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join our Commercial Operations team as a Business Analyst. The Commercial Operations team assists senior leadership with decision support by providing timely and actionable management reporting and analysis.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or technical field is required
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Proven experience in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and general financial report building
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is desirable
- Experience in SQL programming and analytic tools such as PowerBI is desirable
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with the Google desktop suite
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and building data sets from disparate sources
- Ability to partner cross functionally and build relationships to achieve goals
- Ability to influence senior leadership using a data driven analytical approach
- High attention to detail, high energy with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Excellent analytical abilities and organization skills
- SaaS company experiences helpful but not essential
Working schedule:10:00 am-7:00 pm local time EET, Monday-Friday
This role partners with other members of the Marketing, Sales, Legal and Finance teams to create effective reporting tools and dashboards from transaction-level and summary level data. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the multiple teams and senior finance, marketing and sales leadership.
This role is located at our Cluj, Romania office and directly reports to a Commercial Operations supervisor based in Campbell, CA.
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Build and maintain data analytics reports and perform ad-hoc analyses such as bookings, revenue and gross margin by customer/product/geography.
- Structure data requests into comprehensible reports that scale with the business.
- Create/deliver intuitive analysis using a variety of metrics, data and analysis.
- Develop strong business relations with team members located in other geographic regions.
- Develop scorecards & metrics to drive discussion and decisions on investment and deal priorities.
- Able to work independently, identify issues proactively based on trends/metrics and recommend solutions.
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities as they relate to the company’s data sets.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package