TELEMATICS Software Architect
Wipro is a strategic engineering partner for one of the world’s leading global independent suppliers to the automotive sector, to realize its vision of transforming the future of mobility in partnership with its customers.
As part of this agreement, Wipro leverages its strong automotive engineering expertise to establish a software engineering factory and expedite launch of cutting-edge technologies on connectivity and sustainable mobility solutions.
We work on multiple projects around: Electronics (including HMI, Telematics & Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS), Automotive Lighting and Powertrain.
- Embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Defining concepts and the project features / requirements according to the customer change requests (incl. features resulting from standard changes in AUTOSAR);
- Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes;
- Designing the software modules and defining / grouping the requirements;
- Responsibility for the software implementation, integration and evaluation concept;
- Participation of defining the system (. core) design;
- Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the developers
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Significant embedded software development experience (5+ years) in ANSI C;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard;
- Good understanding of software development process and methodology (V-model, Agile);
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies;
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;Capability to abstract and simplify;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different software architectures;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
Nice to have:
- Linux experience (User space, Kernel space);
- Interest in new technologies and fascination for embedded development;
- Interest in microcontrollers and Automotive area.
- Automotive protocols and architecture (CAN, LIN, UDS);
Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
Premium insurance to medical services;
Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
Wipro Ltd. is a leading global information technology and consulting company, with over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro’s Engineering and R&D division is building in Romania a new Center of Excellence. We speak Connected Products (AV/EV, Edge Computing), Software, Cloud and Data Platforms, Industry 4.0.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
Are you flexible, hungry to learn and work in new technologies? We have many projects, trainings and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you enjoy flexibility, the ability to work between a top office and the comfort of your home? Wipro has the coolest offices in two of the best locations in Bucharest and Timisoara, as well as flexibility to choose the office hours.
We welcome people who are curious, flexible, and always ready to learn new things, as we take pride in the technologies from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.