Graduate Trainee - Abroad trainings
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group is looking for a Graduate Trainee for one of our clients, part of a multinational group headquartered in Switzerland. As a leading solution provider of lightweight components for six market segments, the company has 13 production sites in Germany, Austria, Romania, Switzerland, China and the US. The Company supplies the global automotive, aerospace and energy markets.
The ideal candidate Is enthusiastic about future technologies and sustainability.
- A degree in a technical field (bachelor or master);
- Initial work experience (internships, student jobs);
- Flexibility and interest in working abroad;
- A plus, but not a must: experience with iron and light metal casting;
- Clear and open communication;
- Advanced level in English;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and enjoy thinking your way through complex design issues
- High level of self-motivation, solution-orientation and creativity.
- Participates determinedly and proactively in excellent tailor-made trainings, with a focus on production;
- Works with client`s international locations and customers;
- Manages technical projects both in Romania and abroad.
- Motivating salary
- A secure job (indefinite period employment contract) with corresponding career opportunities
- Room for improvements and a high degree of personal responsibility
- An interesting position in an international environment
- The opportunity to travel and get to know other countries and cultures.