Traceability Expert, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are a team player;
- You have good communication abilities;
- You have a structured and analytical approach;
- You are highly committed to the company and their objectives;
- You have good conflict management skills
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
? Bachelor/Master degree in Technical Field.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of general experience or 1 year of field specific experience;
- Good level of experience in the IT field and problem solving;
- Experience in IT databases;
? English - level B2
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
Main responsibilities regarding processes:
- You define the traceability concepts for final products and raw materials together with the technical and operational departments;
- You implement the Plant traceability in accordance with Bosch regulations;
- You develop internal audits;
- You monitor the process indicators by efficient reporting and continuous process improvement;
- You will be an interface between de operations department, development department, software development teams, or coordinating tasks for specific problems in Plant.
- You will coordinate the projects aimed to improve the traceability of the final products;
- You will offer support in launching new projects and in the production area, aiming to achieve the key project objectives and fit in the deadline;
- You will validate the production machinery in terms of traceability;
- You will maintain a good communication with the analysis team and will get involved/coordinate the analysis of various product or process problems with a high degree of difficulty;
- You will get involved in the costs monitoring and reduction processes by solving problems sustainably, creating detailed reports and creating proposals for improvement;
- You will take part to continuous improvement processes meetings;
- You will analyze the production process and will identify the main contributors considering the time, cost and quality variables by developing specific improvements measures.
Based on the educational background, involvement in the following activities:
- You will be involved in all activities related to developing software products and IT solutions for the production process;
- You will assembly all packages and software products to ensure a functional system;
- You will plan and execute tests and validations to ensure full functionality in accordance to the technical specifications.