Build The Future: Graduate Program 2021
Program Overview Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1. The program starts with a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School. Following your induction, you’ll be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments, in the Country where you are hired: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales. At the end of your job rotations, you will be start performing a brand new role which is aligned to your interest and the business needs of the region you’ve been hired in. What else is in for you?
- A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
- A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
- A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is key.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous work or study experiences abroad are a considered a plus.
- You enjoy learning and working with other colleagues.