Working student sales (Brasov area)- Bosch Rexroth
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working student sales (Brasov area)- Bosch Rexroth active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 30,500 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With its cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, the company is the partner for machines and plants.
The company's drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. Bosch Rexroth inspire its customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Bosch Rexroth represents a one-stop source for all drive and control technologies and provides productive, energy-efficient and customized solutions. The Company has a history of more than 200 years, production and customizing sites in 20 countries and sales associates in 80 countries.
Changing scenes on the theater, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is company's driving force.
In 2007 Bosch Rexroth opened its first plant in Romania and focused ever since on producing linear industrial and assembly technologies, electric drive and mobility solutions, industrial hydraulics and solutions for the 4.0 industry
To increase its competitiveness and production efficiency, Bosch Rexroth had implemented the most modern industrial technologies.
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies in progress
- Good English level- spoken and written
- Team player
- Willinges to develop in the field
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Takes over the offer and order requests and documents them in SAP; follows-up the reception and correction of the documents and announces the responsible departments about the client's order;
- Transmits the order confirmations to the client and informs him in time in case of any changes;
- Per client request, he/she requests from the responsible departments (order or logistic department) information regarding the orders;
- Takes part in internal meeting for activity alignment in order to achieve the planed regional targets;
- Takes part in promotion projects for the Bosch Rexroth products/services organized together with the technical or marketing departments;
- Takes part in local fairs or expositions organized by Bosch Rexroth;
- Documents himself/herself upon technical characteristics and applicability of the offered products from the market; offers technical and commercial assistance to clients;
- Respects Bosch Rexroth rules regarding the sales activities and the confidencialty policies regarding the handled data;