Sr Order Management Specialist - 2 years contract
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years related experience in order management or similar related experience.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Applications, MS Outlook, and Excel.
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience of using business systems (e.g., SAP, SharePoint, Siebel, Sales Force etc.)
Responsible to manage incoming orders and verify accuracy of BOM.
· Process orders to meet delivery metrics (OTTR).
· Notifies Customer of Promise Delivery Date with an order acknowledgment and ensures that customer receives their orders on time as per agreed SLA.
· Facilitates emergency meetings with other functional groups and expedites immediately when there are any potential order delays.
· Coordinates with other teams to complete the request of internal customers and communicates effectively with Global Factories.
· Generates daily reporting and analyses backlog orders.
· Participation/Coordination of standardize tier meetings to review and provide feedback on risks to meet the period’s shipment commitments.