English Customer Representative
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 888Sparkware active.
Vezi toate job-urile English Customer Representative active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• Native level of fluency in English, both verbal and written.
• Excellent communication and customer focus (both verbal and written).
• Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures, and policies.
• Problem-solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with the highest attention to detail.
• Willingness to work outside of setting business hours – for example, late nights and weekends.
• Performing conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers, and various outbound projects via telephone, chat, and email.
• Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat, and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
• Analyzing and investigating accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and taking relevant actions on such accounts as required.
• Performing daily documents checks and dealing with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of chargebacks, and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
• Carrying out daily AML and Under-Age checks and taking appropriate actions as required.
• Working according to established standards and liaising with the Fraud Dep. in Gibraltar on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
Working shifts: from Monday to Sunday- 08:00 AM to 2:00 AM