Fusion Middleware SOA Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Fusion Middleware SOA Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e. CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
• Greater then 3 years experience preferred working on technical projects.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Quick learner; able to learn new technologies and new programming languages on own as necessary.
• Knowledge of user interface design and web design constraints.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness to work off hours (nights or weekends) as urgent customer needs dictate.
• Committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team.
• Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
• In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Nice to have Skills:
- OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
- Ability to read and interpret stack traces and troubleshoot issues involving system and process crash events.
- Ability to read and analyze network trace data in detail to understand and resolve inter server communication issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving platform performance under load.
- Ability to read and interpret programming languages at a code level (especially Java).
Oracle is seeking an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic Senior Software Support Engineer to join the Fusion Middleware On Premiss and Cloud Services Organization.
This role will be instrumental in helping shape Oracles cloud transformation of our SOA products.
Fusion Middleware SOA organization provides technical assistance for all Oracle SOA suite products, to customers, partners, consultants and sales engineers, who are developing / running production applications using the Oracle SOA suite of products.
- Provide customer and systems support of SOA suite software and systems.
- Clearly document customers system errors and actions taken in the debugging steps to resolution of the problem.
- Interact with customers, partners, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance.
- Identify and document product defects for Development Engineering and Sustaining Engineering.
- Review design specifications, external technical publications and provide feedback for product improvement.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced customer support and communications skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple technical issues reported by customers