Commercial Conditions Analyst
You may be perfect for the role if you have:
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level both spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach
Commercial Terms and Conditions (CTC) & price management
• Analyses and challenges feasibility of commercial terms and conditions, based on business requirements
• Verifies accuracy and consistency of collected data before entering them in the information system
• Sets up the prices and commercial terms and conditions in the information system
• Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, duplicate or incorrect data
• Analyses and provides issue resolution or appropriate answer for value flow cases
• Performs root cause analysis and implements corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrences when needed
• Shares recurring problems with the relevant internal partner(s) in order to find solutions
Financial transactions traceability
• Ensures the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment, to answer to audits requirements (mostly for credit notes cases)
• Produces and archives all supporting materials according to the rules in force in the territory covered
Apply and improve work methods
• Applies legal, fiscal and internal control rules (including embargo’s rules).
• Recommends actions and evolutions to improve the efficiency of work methods, internal control compliance and customer satisfaction
In Michelin, we offer:
A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
Private medical subscription;
Deduction of vacation costs;
Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.