Accounts Receivable Analyst with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TotalEnergies Global Services Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable Analyst with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the Shared Service Center in Bucharest within TotalEnergies delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 2 continents.
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage;
1-2 years previous experience in accounts receivable;
SAP know how is a plus;
Good level of English - B2;
Problem solving and result orientation;
Ability to interact professionally with a variety of cultures;
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Create the Customer accounts in SAP based on standard request form properly completed, documented, reviewed and signed off at local level
• Configure SEPA mandates only when they are dully signed and controlled at local level
• Process based on the details by invoice number of each bank transfer the following day as soon as the bank transfer arrive
• Calculate and propose for approval / modification the provision to be booked for customer balances provisions which are performed using the statistical method
• Generate the monthly customers statements of account and send them to the local entity for onward transfer to the customers (external and intercompany)• Perform a regular monthly/quarterly customer account reconciliation.