Sales Analyst with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales Analyst with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (at least B2 level both spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of Microfost Excel, Oracle invocing software is nice to have
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach
- Guarantee the result and the execution of commercial conditions management, allowing right invoicing and right payment of customers;
- Participate to feasibility studies, creating new commercial conditions;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Issue monthly regular and flash analysis on sales (using SQL)
- Customer data management
- Pay the credit notes and execute corrective actions related to commercial contracts engagements, under the supervision of the Manager;
- Process customer claims and enquiries related to commercial conditions;
- Secure customer financial transactions to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Suggest alternatives to improve the efficiency of our processes;
- Participate in ad-hoc team projects, progress meetings, as per your competencies.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. In Romania, Michelin has over 4400 employees, in: 3 plants, commercial activities and a Shared Services Center in Bucharest. The coordination center for the Central Europe region is also located in Bucharest. Since 2020, Michelin Romania is a certified Top Employer. The diversity of jobs we manage in Central Europe allows us to build together with our employees surprising career paths.