Buyer for Apple @eMAG
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor`s degree;
- 5+ years of similar experience in the retail industry;
- Proactive, capability to find non-standard solutions;
- Advanced communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinking and a strong understanding of the current e-commerce market;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Team player and ability to work in a multifunctional team
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written
- High level of PC literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Manage the relationship with APPLE® supplier
- Calculation of the sell-out quarterly / annual target so that it is correlated with both supplier`s expectations and eMAG`s internal goals.
- Forecast acquisitions in order to correlate the purchase with the sales potential (avoiding the gaps stock)
- Placing orders to the vendor depending on Days of Stock (DOS) and suppliers information related to the health of the stock; Create purchase strategies in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Listing the full range of products from APPLE®`s portfolio
- Monitor the stock of the listed products, to make sure that the whole range is covered
- Negotiate campaigns in order to maintain eMAG`s trendsetter position, within the market.
- Implement communication campaigns, accordingly to the plan and budget agreed with the provider. The campaigns need to be correlated with the sales evolution, the seasonality and also with the campaigns ran by other brands within eMAG (to avoid overlapping with other important campaigns)
- Constant products presentation/ listing adjustment on the website to show relevant information to the final customer.
- Project management – developing project plans, which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion
- Monitoring digital campaigns and budgets together with eMAG’s Digital Campaigns Team and APPLE®, in order to optimize the results
- Monitoring the Brand`s performance in the market, to see the market share`s evolution and also to adapt communication campaigns, accordingly to the trend.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless. We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, training for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).