Full Stack .NET Developer
Genos is a Danish-Romanian software development and consultancy company with vast experience in creating and managing complex software development through dedicated teams.
Growth is one of the strongest words that describe us. Over time, we have mastered the art of handpicking the right talents and building high-performance teams that work as a seamless extension of the client’s in-house staff. Knowing the market and continuously learning about the needs of our clients, we aim to offer them the most suitable long-term benefits of working with a nearshoring partner.
To fulfil your responsibilities, you’ll need the following set of skills:
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.x MVC framework
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Any of the following would be a plus
- Experience working with Azure Services and Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Knowledge and experience with React
LMS365 is a cloud-based learning platform for modern digital workplaces of all sizes. HR, IT and C-Suite executives from financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and government leverage the platform to deliver training, learning, onboarding to remote employees using Microsoft 365.
We prefer people and professional relationships over processes that do not bring value. As an e-learning company, we stress on continuous personal and professional development and provide the right workplace for learning to be a priority amongst team member
- Overall, we follow common sense in SDLC and your typical work week would consist of the following activities:
- Participate in requirements planning together with Group Product
- Breakdown features into work items
- Generate usage scenarios in pair with QA engineers and design testing approach for features
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
ELEARNINGFORCE creates business infrastructure transformation solutions for its clients. As the modern workplace continues to expand the limits and barriers of what is possible, the synchronization and alignment of IT infrastructure become more critical to the success of an organization’s core competencies and the value it provides.
Our vision is to harness the power of an integrated enterprise and the knowledge contained in it. We are a fast-growing organization serving customers and strategic partners. We have unlimited opportunities, a great team of people and a culture that empowers personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our people and how we connect to each other, our partners and clients are our value and strength.
ELEARNINGFORCE has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city, close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station.