Opex Analyst - Financial Analysis Advisor
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance role
- Strong understanding of business concepts and underlying details; ability to identify potential errors and make decisions regarding future business needs
- Broad knowledge of financial analysis methods and the ability to recognize financial and accounting implications of business plans and decisions
- Strong drive for results including initiative necessary to anticipate, recognize and solve for challenges/problems
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
Prior financial services experience is a plus
Accounting experience is a plus
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Financial Analysis Advisor within our Dell Financial Services department in Bucharest.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has broad and important responsibilies. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analysis Advisor include monthly closes, forecasting activities, execution of strategic initiatives, process improvements, as well as supporting with ad-hoc financial analysis. In particular, the role requires to:
- Run Opex budget preparation, forecast/outlook, analysis of close results, variance analysis
- Effective close management process, with good drilldown and analysis to support bridge to forecast and outlook
- Design and implement management systems that are disciplined, measurable, achievable
- Proactive to improve the predictability of Opex and results developed through improving insights working with business teams
- Key stakeholders support including presenting results of analysis, making recommendations and preparing business presentations
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.