Asistent Medical Radiologie
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Studii dе specialitate: absolvent al Scolii Sanitare Postliceale sau al Facultatii dе Moase si Asistenti Medicali;
- Autorizatie de libera practica si asigurare Malpraxis (documente valabile);
- Experienta minim 1 an in specialitate;
- Limba engleza - nivel mediu;
- Cunostinte MS Office - nivel mediu;
- Pregatirea echipamentului si a pacientului pentru investigatie;
- Manevrarea echipamentului in timpul investigatiei;
- Supravegherea pacientului;
Cum te rasplatim?
- Stabilitate si siguranta - contract pe perioada nedeterminata;
- Salariu fix + tichete de masa;
- Asigurare medicala privata;
- Oportunitatea de a te dezvolta si a evolua in cadrul celui mai renumit lant de sanatate privata din Romania.