Traceability Expert, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are a team player;
- You have good communication abilities;
- You have a structured and analytical approach;
- You are highly committed to the company and their objectives;
- You have good conflict management skills
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
? Bachelor/Master degree in Technical Field.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of general experience or 1 year of field specific experience;
- Good level of experience in the IT field and problem solving;
- Experience in IT databases;
? English - level B2
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
Main responsibilities regarding processes
- You define the traceability concepts for final products and raw materials together with the technical and operational departments;
- You implement the Plant traceability in accordance with Bosch regulations;
- You develop internal audits;
- You monitor the process indicators by efficient reporting and continuous process improvement;
- You will be an interface between de operations department, development department, software development teams, or coordinating tasks for specific problems in Plant;
- You will coordinate the projects aimed to improve the traceability of the final products;
- You will offer support in launching new projects and in the production area, aiming to achieve the key project objectives and fit in the deadline;
- You will validate the production machinery in terms of traceability;
- You will maintain a good communication with the analysis team and will get involved/coordinate the analysis of various product or process problems with a high degree of difficulty;
- You will get involved in the costs monitoring and reduction processes by solving problems sustainably, creating detailed reports and creating proposals for improvement;
- You will take part to continuous improvement processes meetings;
- You will analyse the production process and will identify the main contributors considering the time, cost and quality variables by developing specific improvements measures;
Based on the educational background, involvement in the following activities:
- You will be involved in all activities related to developing software products and IT solutions for the production process;
- You will assembly all packages and software products to ensure a functional system;
- You will plan and execute tests and validations to ensure full functionality in accordance to the technical specifications;