Software Delivery Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Sameday Courier active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Delivery Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
• At least 5 up to 7 years of experience in hands-on software development projects;
• Minimum 3-5 years for professional experience as Business Analyst and as Project Manager;
• Ability to manage a portfolio - time management, prioritization, setting customer expectations;
• Identify and mitigate risk, status reporting, and operations;
• Ability to identify renewal and add-on opportunities, using lessons learned and looping them back into our internal best practices;
• Proven ability of technical hiring, forming and developing technical teams;
• Deep software development & program management experience managing multiple projects varying in size at one time; PMP/Scrum master/ SAFe Agilist certifications preferred;
• Track record of executing projects from start to finish with a strong prioritization and time management, flux integrations (both internally and externally);
• Proven successful outcomes for complex projects and programs;
• Technical understanding to sustain and promote our vision and implement it into project/account planning;
• Highly collaborative with software developers, suppliers, consultants, third-party partners, internal & external customers;
• Generalist attributes between technology, consulting, project delivery, and internal practice building;
• Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodology;
• Proactive and process-driven attitude;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and great time management skills.
You need to successfully:
• Ensure delivery of operational Application Services performed by defined internal and external service units/providers.
• Analyze the structure and flow of the businesses work to identify possible application solutions and enhancements.
• Guide new ideas to ensure they are sufficiently defined to address the company`s strategic goals and designed with the right stakeholder involvement.
• Think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
• Manage planning and implementation of enhancements and ensure stability of the application.
• Create, develop, and oversee protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization.
• Provide leadership to technical teams and/or program composed of multiple projects/work streams with medium complexity in the successful delivery of high-impact IT initiatives.
• Determine prioritizations for IT initiatives, plan solutions to achieve identified objectives, drive program achievement, interfaces with senior IT management, and influences decision-making on projects.
• Collaborate with Senior Leadership to oversee the procurement of any hardware, software or services needed for a project or program
• Coordinate closely with Project Managers / Business Analysts to plan a deliverable’s execution, while taking responsibility for planning the management of scope, costs and schedule.
• Manage the execution, monitoring and controlling of each work stream using Agile methodology of software development. This includes managing:
o Planned and unplanned changes, risks and issues to ensure rapid delivery and greater predictability;
o Internal and external stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs;
o Shifts in priorities from senior leadership by ensuring members remain agile enough to handle changes with minimal disruption to productivity;
• Proficiently perform the role of a Scrum Master as needed, ensuring the company`s Scrum practices are followed, along with generating Scrum metrics and reporting to keep the team running effectively.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.