Employer Branding Intern
We are looking for an Employer Branding Intern who will provide support to our HR Department, focusing mainly on Employer Branding activities and Talent Attraction.
- Offer support for any related Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) activities
- Involvement in local Employer Branding campaigns and activities
- Prepare internal and external documents and presentations for Employer Branding projects
- Content creation for internal and external communications
- Format and post Job Descriptions
- Keep track of status updates related to the recruitment processes and work closely with the HR Team
- Offer support for the local HR team in different activities such as: Internal Communication, Internal Events, Engagement activities, etc.
- Eager to learn and get involved in various HR tasks/projects
- Student in a final year or graduate at a bachelor or master program in Marketing / Human Resources / Communication / Psychology or equivalent
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong motivation to drive results
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills necessary to plan and priorities own work on schedule
- Ability to drive and solve problems and suggest proactive solutions.
- 3 months determined contract with the possibility of extension
- Flexible work hours
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Practice the knowledge gained during your studies