Customer Service Specialist with Spanish and English
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
Together with our client, a leading international family-owned portfolio company that produces gluing and sinter materials, but also adhesives for the electronics industry, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist with Spanish and English.
• Advanced Spanish and English knowledge (must)
• Minimum 2-3 years experiences in customer service
• High degree education
• SAP/ another ERP knowledge (advantage)
• Good communication skills
• High flexibility and focused to find solutions
• Very big sense of responsibility and independency
• Experiences in sales or production planning or customer service
• Team player, innovative and dynamic
• Capacity to evaluate and take decisions
• Communicates with direct clients, distributors and inter-company.
• Processes client orders, generates delivery confirmations and invoices
• Adjusts client orders, cancels them, updates them (new delivery data, new quantities, new prices, different delivery addresses, etc.)
• Creates price quotations
• Follows delivery of products according to the delivery dates confirmed by the client, together with production planning and logistics.
• Follows client credit limits and overdue invoicing
• Follows and registers customer returns
• Creates and updates SAP data: new client codes, materials, prices, mail between HROM ID and client ID
• Creates CS/KPIs reports
• Support to colleague from other departments (sales, R&D, etc.)
• Solving and answering daily business referring to order/deliver/complaints peculiarities.
• Salary based on experience and skills
• Bonuses and meal tickets
• Company training
• Young and supportive team
• Good working environment in a multinational company