Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Bucharest is looking for a Scrum Master to join us. Your role will be to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics. JOB PURPOSE: As a Scrum Master, your mission is to enable teams to become better in their Agile processes in order to develop and deliver the best products on the market. Your role will be to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You really care about people, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower them to deliver in our high-quality environment. We work to create and improve on mobile games that entertain millions of players and it’s up to the teams to create, design, architect and build high-quality, fun games – your role is to facilitate this through workshops, meetings, offsites, etc. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are a servant leader for your team and the Amber Agile community
- Support the team – help them to create the most exciting, fun and profitable games
- Evangelize and share Agile practices knowledge, and help create and maintain sustainable Agile processes within the team/s
- Lead continuous improvement in your organization, team and among peers
- Facilitate learning through team (trainings, coaching, workshops, meetings, offsites, conferences)
- Evangelize and share knowledge about Best Practices, Values, Principles with the Amber Agile community, teams and organization
- Collaborate with the Agile community across Amber to share & create ideas and best practices
- Drive healthy, open and positive communications through a feedback culture
- Coach group dynamics and collaboration
- Help the Product Owner by facilitating recurring meetings like Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Demo, Sprint Planning
- Lead the Daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective, Feature freeze meetings
- Measure Velocity and Backlog items’ readiness
- Drive and facilitate communication between the Stakeholders and the Team
- Shield the team from any outside interferences through transparency and sharing information
- Offer coaching and mentorship to peers and Junior SM roles
- Excellent understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in implementing, improving and working with Agile methodologies.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about the role.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza