HR Admin Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Admin Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
The ideal candidate:
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (regardless of industry, BPO would be an advantage though)
· Good knowledge of the Romanian labor and payroll tax legislation
· University Degree in HR/Psychology or Business Administration
· HR Certified (advantageous)
· Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Team player
· Fluency in English
· Good skills in Excel
The daily responsibilities will include:
· Manages the personnel hiring activities, on-boarding, contract modifications, contract terminations, etc;
· Delivering various employee certificates upon request
· Updating and ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems;
· Advising internal employees on payroll issues and labor legislation and acting as first point of contact for enquiries;
· Ensure that all the personnel files are up to date;
· Monitor compliance with existing policies and procedures;
· Manages the medical check-up (Hire& Periodical) ;
· Manages the relation with the Health& Safety supplier
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!