Senior Project Manager
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Project management experience & Banking experience is required;
• English: Proficient user.
• Leads a team built from various business and technical areas or entities/business lines for implementation of one or many projects in parallel;
• Is responsible for project organization (definition of project streams, identification of stream leaders, monitoring of tasks completion and of expected quality of deliverables etc.), planning, budget, reporting, steering committees organization;
• Leads a project team for which he/she is responsible, ensures the links among project stakeholders, identify constraints (cost, deadlines, content);
• Ensures that all stakeholders have a coherent level of implication with their responsibilities in the project; involves the business managers throughout the project to guarantee the achievement of business objectives;
• Coordinates Business Case realization;
• Is responsible for managing the contracts and relationship with vendors according with internal rules and regulations;
• Is responsible for RFP and POC setup and completion, is part of selection committee of the vendor, including Management Board approval of the contract. Contract must be reviewed from deliverables point of view by the project manager and invoices are to be validated by him/her for payment;
• Ensures fulfillment of all project requirements;
• Coordinates Change Management Stream within the projects;
• Is responsible for identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks and issues;
• Performs the project reporting, leads the steering committee and ensures project communication.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment