Automation Developer - RPA (remote)
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
The RPA Developer will be part of the DFS Automation COE team, responsible for supporting process automation efforts. This important role requires technical knowledge and experience developing automations using RPA software as well as soft skills to interact and collaborate with a global project team, business users, and management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Trained and experienced in Robotic Process Automation software UiPath and/or Automation Anywhere;
• Minimum 1-1.5 years of professional experience in RPA development and on multiple projects;
• Availability to exclusively work US business hours, Central Standard Time
The following qualifications will distinguish candidates:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or STEM field, or in business and finance;
• Experience working with databases, SQL, Python, Visual Basic, web API and services, AI technologies;
• Experience in Project Management and/or Business Process Improvement (tools, methodologies);
Soft Skills and Personal Traits
The following characteristics will help candidates to be successful in role:
• Fast learner of processes and technologies, independent and deals well with ambiguity;
• Superior problem-solving abilities, creative and analytical, organized with strong attention to detail;
• Operates with integrity, is collaborative and responsible, with professional communication skills;
• Determined and adaptable, fulfills commitments, overcomes obstacles and drives for success.
Please be advised that the working schedule can be both for EMEA and also US time zone
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Attend workshops, analyze requirements, evaluate and advise on technologies and solutions
• Manage and own the design, development, testing, and maintenance/support of automations
• Complete deliverables accurately and timely with focus on quality and service
• Ensure compliance with organizational policies and program governance, standards, procedures
• Exercise judgment, practicality, creativity, innovation in redesigning processes and solving problems