IT Security Analyst
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst. In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
• Education: University degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Minimum years of experience: Up to 5 years of relevant work experience
• ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certified is an asset
• In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments is a prerequisite.
• Domain experience: IT Security & Networking
• Relevant professional qualifications and certifications in the areas of Information Security and Data Protection such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CIP will be considered an asset
• Solid understanding of Information Security and Data Protection principles, control frameworks, methodologies, industry best practices, legal and regulatory frameworks, such as GDPR, etc.
• Firewall Auditing
• Good knowledge of cyber security concepts, emerging security technologies and recent developments in cyber security
• Solid project management, service and business development skills
• Ability to translate technical issues into business risks
• Communication and people skills, as the role involves extensive interaction with internal and external partners
• Analytical skills
• Ability to travel domestic or international
• Responsible for overall IT Security
• You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise
• You will assume ownership of IT Security products, services and/or solutions, including overall strategy and roadmap for area of responsibility
• You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding of security services, products and architecture
• Perform IT security monitoring and testing
• You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits
• Run IT security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
• You will establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
• Firewall Audit
• Firewall zones rules approver
• Firewall Security Zones owner