Internal IT Support Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bigstep active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal IT Support Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bigstep was created by people passionate about cloud technology. We offer an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution with our Bigstep Metal Cloud, Storage and Network. We're set out to provide non-virtualized dedicated servers with all advantages of bare metal and cloud combined, giving our clients the possibility to deploy in minutes and scale up on demand with highest performance. Making it simple to use powerful servers, whether a single bare metal server or a complex infrastructure, is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. Bigstep's Metal Cloud product was built by a team of technology enthusiasts and provides clients with the high performance of bare metal and the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, all in a secure and cost-effective environment.
As part of our team, you will be working on an elaborate architecture that is designed for big computing workloads, micro-services, database acceleration, high volume batch processing, high volume stream data analysis, large-scale and real-time data processing, high traffic web applications, latency sensitive workloads, machine learning, advanced analytics, and more.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
• 3+ years in a similar position, preferably in a technology company;
• Experience with Windows, macOS, Microsoft Office, Office365, office network access, printer setup, hardware assembly (PC components);
• Experience with information security and ISO;
• Experience with organization-specific applications, including but not limited to email accounts and internet-based storage platforms;
• A good understanding of how software and operating systems work;
• Good experience with inventory and procurement;
• Good understanding of technical products;
• Ability to learn new technology quickly;
• A proactive and problem-solving attitude;
• Excellent English writing and communication skills.
As part of our team, you will work with cutting-edge technologies and combine them in novel ways that enable data-driven, world-changing ideas. More specifically, in the Internal IT team, you will be responsible to support and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure and provide technical support to end-users within the company We spare no effort in promoting a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so bring your can-do attitude to work.
We are looking for an Internal IT Consultant who will be responsible for office hardware and software support in a hybrid context (both remote and on-site), resolving software errors, installing and updating software, installing and replacing hardware, and training end-users. In this role you will complete ongoing infrastructure, maintenance, and system checks. Understanding technology well and fast and a proactive attitude are a must.
What you’ll do at Bigstep:
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems (both Windows and macOS) and applications;
• Annual software and hardware maintenance;
• Communicate with employees through any means necessary to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• Replace parts as required;
• Purchase computer technology: PCs, consumables, replacement parts, purchase of new Microsoft licenses, or other necessary licenses;
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• Follow written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• Implement and support the roll-out of new applications;
• Manage directly and indirectly the user access rights from day one to end of employment contract
• Offer support with removing computer and other equipment to and from our storage;
• Hardware assembly (PC components);
• Arrange and implement office moves, including reinstalling computers, hardware, and cabling;
• Monitor and track all hardware and equipment, making sure each piece of equipment is asset-tagged and documented;
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
• Ensure information security based on the requirements of different departments;
• Test and evaluate new technology.
• Flexible hours.
• Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun.
• Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts.
• A lot of variety in your work.