IBM Internship - Developer Tririga (French Speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs IBM Internship - Developer Tririga (French Speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
• Fresh Graduate or last-year student. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• SQL/ databases - must know
• PL SQL
• Unix/ Linux - must know
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• English: advanced;
• French: advanced
We are looking for an Intern that is willing to use French on day to day job and to be responsible of Enhancements and incident analysis on TRIRIGA ERP, for a french customer.
• Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and incident resolution, if required in cooperation with the Client or 3rd party suppliers;
• Perform Level 2 and 3 support based on troubleshooting instructions for in-scope applications
• Redirect application incidents that requiring further Level 2 and Level 3 support to client or other applicable 3rd party provider;
• Monitor integrations between applications and redirect failed transfer to the client or other applicable 3rd party provider for resolution;
• Follow internal procedures and Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes;
• Advise client regarding software set up and configurations;
• Perform Early Life support for new applications as agreed;
• Create, maintain and update product documentation, knowledge base and procedures.