Personnel Outsourcing, companie de recrutare si leasing de personal, de 10 ani pe piata din Romania cu peste 500 de salariati temporari pusi la dispozitia clientilor nostrii cu doua branch-uri la nivel national ( Bucuresti / Brasov), o companie intr-o constanta dezvoltare in domeniul resurselor umane integrate.Requirements
In your role as Sales Representative, you will ensure that the operational and financial results set in the short and medium term are met.
You fulfill a critical role in terms of revenue growth, business development, sales, operational leadership, brand recognition, customer service, and complete P&L responsibility.
We can provide you the back office support so your responsibilities can focus on customer service, revenue growth, and net income.
From a clear, common and attractive vision, you know how to develop the Transport and Distribution organization in a comprehensive manner, in such a way that assignments are made in accordance with the contracts with the client (s) at a minimum cost.
You determine the objectives of the transport business unit and ensure a correct translation. From here, it will define the structure and determine, both within the unit and between divisions, the necessary work methods and processes.
Desired skills and experience:
- True leadership, you are recognized for your rigor and your organization in managing operational work. Managing people is a daily routine for you.
- Your autonomy and your ability to work as a team, added to your solid proposal, will be fundamental assets for the correct performance of the position.
- You have analytical and logical skills and ideally have a good understanding of processes and operational performance levers in logistics.
- A good level of English is required in oral and written comprehension and communication skills.
What do we expect?
- Someone who takes the lead in the start-up and growth of the establishment.
- We always ask for a business-strategy plan. With clearly described costs and margins. (financial plan)
- We are looking for profiles that have experience in the logistics and forwarding sector.
- You bring in a own portfolio of clients and carriers.
Reporting to the Director of Europe and in close collaboration with the different departments of the company, it’s main missions are:
- Manage and optimize the processes and resources related to the reception, storage, preparation and delivery of goods to the company's customers, to maintain excellent customer service and ensure the efficiency of commercial operations.
- Operate the office as a profitable entity. They’re experienced in profit accountability, since they must demonstrate and achieve financial viability as a branch.
- Manage all office costs. They have to consider the impact of all costs—profit as well as overhead—on operations.
- Promote market awareness. They must know demand and need for the branch’s services. They must also be aware of the issues that concern clients.
- Keep up-to-date on human resource issues. They often serve as personnel manager as well as “head” of the branch.
- Understand what it takes to be a successful branch operation.