IT Audit Associate - Graduate Recruitment Campaign
Candidate’s Profile – IT Audit Associate
Are you interested in how IT changes the way companies operate on a daily basis?
Do you want to know how companies leverage IT solutions to adapt to consumer needs and everchanging markets?
Want to find out how companies from all industries operate and become successful?
Then you might consider becoming an IT Audit Specialist and help companies become and remain compliant with Audit requirements and international regulations.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
We are open for talent, open for you!
Everyone can learn and be a top student, but are you passionate about Business & IT?
• Major in: Economics, Technology, Finance, Mathematics, IT or a related discipline;
• Good knowledge of English
• Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
• Problem solving & analytical mindset
• Willing to take up challenges and overcome obstacles
• Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become part of the engagement team and build relationships with the clients’ management team and operational departments.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to assess the business processes in place.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements as well as learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Recruitment Process Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Applications for the 2021 Graduate program are now open.
June: If you are already looking for a job.
Early September: If you want to finish your studies or other projects first.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust. When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in IT Audit, you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.