Senior UX Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Passion for UI web app design and development
• Experience designing user focused applications from ideas and inception to client focused intuitive user experiences (user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes) within an Agile development environment.
• Extensive portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of brand design and an ability to humanise technology and the ability to communicate with project stakeholders
• Ability to facilitate the product vision of both the business and our clients by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Understanding of the complexities around delivering user experiences across varying devices and interfaces with an ability to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Experience in designing strategic and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions or features.
• Some experience in the finance industry and an understanding of finance industry products and business processes would be beneficial.
• Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, (a technology, science or business-related subject would be beneficial).
• Good written and spoken English.
• Problem solving, ability to take ownership of a task until its completion, rather than simply designing or coding.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Eager to learn about new technology and gain new skills as required.
• Attention to details, discipline.
Success Factors for Engineers in CB Tech
• Someone who sets the standard for excellence in their role as an engineer
• Talented individuals who are creative, innovative, and passionate about doing exciting and important work
• People who make wise decisions, despite ambiguity, be it people, technical, business, other
• People who treat others with respect at all times, independent of their status
• An engineer who considers quality as a priority, and think about the client whilst developing for our future
• High-value persons who have a desire make an impact
• Individuals who have a desire of self-improvement through experience, observation, introspection, reading and discussion
• Individuals who accomplish amazing amounts of important work
• Someone who seeks to understand our strategy, our business, the market and our clients
• A person who challenges assumptions when warranted and makes suggestions for better approaches
About Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
Our client is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by 'horizontals' such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
About Our Engineers
Our Engineers work on a diverse range of solutions using cutting-edge technology every day, including our award-winning platforms like Autobahn, Fabric, Glue, and more.
Our Technology strategy is designed to build new revenue streams and develop innovative ideas which produce a new competitive advantage for the Bank, whilst also fixing our foundations and focusing on the importance of stability and risk management. Corporate Bank Technology understands the client's needs and has a robust strategy and innovative approach to deliver.
About the Team
Cloud Adoption & New Growth Technology: Cloud Adoption & New Growth Technology acts as the incubator providing the Corporate Bank with a dedicated team that capitalizes on the rapidly evolving technology industry and ultimately capturing additional market share for the firm. Agile teams with specialized skill sets (FinTech-like setup), defining core architectural principles, standardized tech stack with cloud as an enabler and focusing on MVP with go-to-market strategy.
FinTech Enablement: Within the Cloud Adoption & New Growth team, the FinTech enablement team consists of highly skilled specialists focused on the creation of new products and innovation to meet the evolving needs of FinTech clients, such as our innovative Request-to-Pay platform that uses APIs and open banking architecture to implement new payment products that helps our clients more efficiently transact with their customers.
Forming part of the Fintech Enablement team you will be responsible for helping drive Deutsche Banks strategy for technological excellence in expanding the firms offering leveraging varying Fintech partnership and solutions. A globally distributed team working on multiple concurrent projects, within the Fintech Enablement team there is a need for a senior developer working within our team to work across regional resources and help build and drive a unified technological and development strategy.
• Drive the UI/UX design of web applications and providing a modern leading edge interface to our clients.
• Assisting in the adoption of modern engineering practices and design principles across the Fintech Enablement team.
• Engaging with the business sponsors and business stakeholders to understand, define and implement requirements to agreed timelines.
• Partnering with QA and test managers to ensure quality solutions are delivered to both clients and internal end users,
• Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
• Confidence and determination to challenge established ideas, tempered with a diplomatic and outcome-focused approach.
• Provision of Level 3 support
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.