Business Analyst ID F1127843
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Cerinte
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and reporting tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree (technical university studies for example Computer Science, Cybernetics or similar is a plus)
• Significant experience on a similar role
• Experience in SQL knowledge
• Experience in developing reports in Power BI
• Experience of working in an ambiguous, fast paced, growing and ever-changing environment, requiring flexibility and creativity to meet the needs of the business
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
• Superior communication, presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner
• Strong ability to see the “big picture” and experienced with improving processes
• Demonstrated ability to be creative and “think out of the box” to create win-win solutions
• Proven record of being a strong team player that enables teams to be successful.
• Performs analyzes using multiple sources of information, such as data from internal applications (Toa Reports, E2E Dashboard T&O & Commercial, Power Bi etc.)
• Develops and maintains new standardized reports – defines, creates, automates and maintains the recurring operational reports of the main operational and commercial indicators, as for example related to the Executive Client Processes Directorate Romania, but without limitations to the given examples: installation rate ratio, call rate, service leverage, operational activity, productivity, on different levels and / or segments of analysis
• Designs and prepares reports, dashboards and analyzes, creates prototypes, transforms models into results
• Extracts, calculates and interprets key operational and statistical data
• Analyzes, validates and transposes business data in a visual way that is easy to understand, creates solutions with added value for a better understanding of cause and effect
• Plays an advisory role for users who interpret the analyzes by offering ideas and recommendations adapted to their business needs
• Defines new processes of data collection and analysis and coordinates their implementation
• Health Services for you and your family
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
• Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
• Personal and professional development:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.