Senior Internal Auditor
We are seeking to hire a skilled Senior Internal Auditor who will coordinate audit engagements, train/coach the audit team members. he/she coordinate, participate in the implementation of specific projects in order to consolidate and develop the audit tools and methodology, contribute to the risk assessment exercise.
What you will do:
- Coordinate audit assignments and management of team members;
- Analyse processes with focus on significant risks;
- Propose the audit program designed to evaluate the risks identified, including the sample to be tested and budget definition;
- Provide quality and timely output with comprehensive, objective, consistent and properly worded information;
- Monitore the progress of the audit assignment and fulfilment of deadlines;
- Review the result of the works performed by the audit team members and their formalization;
- Formulate in logical way the conclusions: audit conclusions from verification performed and elaborate recommendations meant to address the causes of identified weaknesses that can be realistically implemented within a reasonable timeframe;
- Follow-up of audit recommendations and their implementation together with adequate stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience in internal audit, accounting or external audit;
- Experience in auditing leasing activities represents a plus;
- Advanced level of English spoken and written;
- Microsoft Office and Database processing skills;
- Spirit of synthesis and deep critical mind;
- Good oral and written communication, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders.
- Motivated by challenges with a good sense of creativity and innovation.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future.
Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities.
There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.