HR Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Education: Higher education
Relevant experience: minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR, at least 2 distinct areas out of 3 (OD / Comp&Ben, Recruitment); preferably previous HRBP experience.
• PC knowledge – advanced ( Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook)
• English – advanced
• Internal – communication within the entire organization (mostly with the management of the organization)
• External – consultancy companies; (specialized services in the field of human resources)
• Customer and business oriented
• Results oriented; change management skills in a matrix management environment;
• Flexible and consultative approach of the planning and execution;
• Results oriented
• Efficient communication skills
• Team spirit
Tasks and Responsibilities
Management of the relation with the management team:
• Participates in periodical team meetings;
• Establishes and participates in recurrent 1:1 meetings with the management team;
Support for the organizational transformation process:
• Identifies and validates with the manager the critical roles in the organization, based on the principles developed by the OD Specialist;
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Establishes the profile of the candidates for all positions, along with the manager and the recruitment specialist;
• Makes sure that the job description corresponding to the vacant position is updated (for all positions);
• Conducts the interviews with the candidates from the short list for the management positions (Team Leaders included);
• Validates the short list together with the recruitment Specialist, before sending it to the management;
• Provides feedback about the candidates selected on the short list (for the management positions and team leaders) and make recommendations to the manager;
• Presents the salary offer and the package of benefits to the chosen candidate (for the management positions and team leaders);
2. Career Counseling
• Provides feedback and counseling to managers and team leaders on the potential career opportunities within the company, depending on their abilities and skills;
• Provides support to the manager / team leader in setting their career goal and taking the corresponding actions to ensure the transition;
• Provides support to the manager / team leader in setting clear goal indicators;
• Identifies and validates with the manager the key individuals within the organization, based on the principles developed by the OD Specialist;
• Implements the Strategic Workforce Planning methodology (identification, action plan, monitoring);
• Acts as interface / contact for the strategic programmes within the organization (Programme Managers and Programme Executives);
Comp & Ben
1. Budget and Reporting
• Coordinates and participates in the elaboration of the FTE budget: based on the templates provided by the Comp&Ben team and the current policy, the HR Business Partner collects, validates and centralizes the inputs from the Managers; subsequently, sends the centralized information to the Comp&Ben department;
2. Pay Rises
• Coordinates and participates in the draw-up of the proposals for merit pay rises; based on the templates provided by the Comp&Be Ben team and the current policy, the HR Business Partner collects, validates and centralizes the inputs from the Managers; subsequently, sends the centralized information to the Comp&Ben department;
1. Performance Management
• Coordinates the implementation of the Performance Management activities in the assigned areas and
supervises their performance (goal setting, goal calibration, compliance with the deadlines);
• Ensures the development of the parties involved in the performance management process, so as to provide
a qualitative process.
• Clearly, duly communicates using all the necessary information, for smooth operation.
• Supports the top and executive management in identifying the employees displaying succession potential;
• Defines, along with the line manager and the OD Specialist, the development program of the employees
displaying succession potential, in accordance with their development strategy;
• Monitors the implementation of the programs / activities aimed at developing employee potential;
• Ensures the transition of the employees displaying succession potential to the next position;
3. Development of the Management Team & Team Leaders
• Coordinates the process of identifying the management development needs (both individually and team
• Validates the development needs with the N+1 manager;
• Centralize and analyzes the development needs per individual/ departments/ board areas, in view of their
transmission to the OD Specialist (who is in charge of the identification of the development solutions);