WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The Project Manager ensures the successful delivery of projects through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting against the targets/deadlines. Assists with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management within Edenred. He/She is responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process.
- Exposure to top management
- Contribute to and review the project proposal to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project requests in line with Edenred strategic goals and objectives
- Defines / designs activities, starting from existing solutions.
- Collaborating with internal teams, develop marketing materials to drive awareness (client Assist and advise Project Sponsors and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment)
- Develops positive relationships with Project Sponsors and teams to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
- Regularly reports project progress to senior management and/or the sponsor/client.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have min 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, business, marketing, and/or relevant field of study University degree
You have demonstrated:
- Experience in managing or sustaining successful projects
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, well organized person, self-responsible
- Quick self-starter, proactive attitude, autonomy
- Experience in developing, analyzing and tracking projects
- Proven ability to effectively evaluate and mitigate the risks of a project
- Experience in effective communication with both stakeholders and team members
- Good English skills
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
Languages required: Romanian & English
EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job