Technical Team Lead Java
The DIGITAL CLIENT team works primarily for ITIM scope (IT for the French Retail Banking). The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for BDDF (the French Retail Banking of Société Generale). Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning. You will work to the development and maintenance of an existing application who distributes information filled by the customers in the SI (request of appointment, of subscribe a credit, of a change in address, …)
What you will do:
• Responsible for the IT Operational Management of the teams within the perimeter at SG EBS level ;
• Maintain the connection and interact with client team on software development related processes;
• Plan tasks and assist the delivery team, offer support, as necessary, to keep the project on track;
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
• Code/set-up and document what is produced;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation); • Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
• Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
• Managing and coordinating the identification, resolution and root-cause analysis of any operational issues on the perimeter
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
• Understanding of React.js and its core principles;
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is a plus;
• Good understanding of Java 8, Spring Core and/or CDI;
• You know : Webservices REST and SOAP;
• Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
• Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
• DevOps: practice of continuous delivery and InfraAsCode with Jenkins, Git, maven, Ansible;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Coaching skills: staffing and leading developers in agile teams, distributing tasks regarding each competences; coordinating technical watch and proof of concepts.
WE ALSO VALUE
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of French, written and understanding with the ability to occasionally participate in French meetings
• Willing to improve the spoken French level;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator.
You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
•Competitive compensation & remuneration;
•Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
•Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
•Preferential banking services;
•9-to-5 workday & work from home ;
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.