Internship in Procurement - 1 year contract
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree or still an active Master student
• Willing to develop in Procurement/ Buyer area. Good communication skills and a team player. Self-motivated capable and familiar with strong deadlines
• Fluent verbal and written English. Other language knowledge is a plus.
• Preferable: familiar with PO orders and tracking them, knowledge of procurement/ sourcing, experience in purchasing environment
• Microsoft office tools and other business level applications (such as SAP) knowledge would help you through your daily tasks
• You will know how to place purchase orders, tracks and expedites for non-catalog orders to meet internal customer requirements.
• You could initiate supplier set up with Commodity Leader's approval, monitors progress of orders and expedites critical orders and reject non-compliant requisitions.
• You should deal with invoice discrepancies, immediately resolves all issues relating to invoices on hold, Manages purchasing system alerts (e.g., invoice, quantity, etc.)
• Works closely with and supports EMEA Commodity Managers by providing customer/supplier feedback and assuring compliance of order placement with strategic supply base.
• Drives choice, implementation and use of online catalogs with the support of the CST
• Ensures all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy.