IN-STORE & CUSTOMER/CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers where they take the ultimate purchase decision – in the store, via in-store brand communication and planning, shopper marketing campaigns, and shopper-based design.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact.
• Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Lead Retailers/Trade specific marketing plans to win the First Moment of Truth in the stores
- Work with the multifunctional team (Sales, Brands, Media, DTC, Agencies etc) to align the strategy, plans and needs for best-in-class execution across all stores/channel
- Demonstrate consumer & shopper understanding
- Identifying valuable insights to develop plans to meet the needs for continuous category and P&G brands’ growth
- Work closely with Sales team to understand channels & retailers’ needs and develop shopper marketing tools needed to achieve business results.
- Lead the design, planning & execution of Shopper Marketing Campaigns based on Brand & Channel strategies
- Drive process improvements to enable your team to meet business needs efficiently and deliver in-store with excellence.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Experience on Customer & Channel Marketing roles
- Consumer/Shopper understanding & insight development
- Ability to understand commercial data & analytics
- Excellent visionary & fearless leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication and multifunctional teamwork abilities
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.