Operational IT Risk Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Global Technology Services team (RESG/GTS), which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide. You will support the Governance Risk and Compliance team which is in charge of managing GTS Operational Risk and Security.
What you will do:
Ensure the establishment and proper implementation of Level 1 Permanent Controls (CPN1) process on the RESG / GTS perimeter:
- Prepare and follow permanent control campaigns;
- Quality assurance of control evaluations;
- Follow-up on anomalies and associated action plans;
- Create and update the activity monitoring dashboards;
- You will also be requested to provide specific analyses/support on an ad-hoc basis to help Operational Risk Managers (ORM) in data crunching and analysis.
- Understanding of the management of operational risks and IT infrastructure / Information Security in general;
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in French and English;
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Excel);
- Knowledge and experience on Risk monitoring and/or permanent supervision controls;
- Ability to self-manage his/her workload by task prioritization;
- Knowing how to be synthetic and highlight important messages about his/her own activity in various presentations;
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities;
- Client oriented, understand client issues and propose optimal solution assertively.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.