Level 1 Support for HR tool with French
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Mastery of fundamentals: Knowledge of the company, Offerings, Service Excellence and Compliance
• Operational Skills: Customer Relationship (mutual commitments, requirements analysis and action planning, HRIS & business processes)
• Cross-functional skills: communication, workshop facilitation, time and priority management, office tools
• Fluent (C1) in French, English would be a plus
• Has the sense of service
• Masters customer relationship management - has a strong culture of customer experience and understands the importance of customer satisfaction
• Flexible mindset - is able to adapt his/her speech/actions to the audience
• Good listening and communication skills
• Pedagogical approach
• Possesses analytical skills and an ability to summarize
• Organized and rigorous
• Team player
The Customer Support Specialist is the initial functional and technical point of contact for all inquiries (except for payroll-related matters) coming from HR Experts on customer side.
He/She assists and guides clients in the following main areas: HR processes, use of Experts and Internet applications provided by ADP, monitoring of production and monthly operations.
In addition, he/she performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
Broadly, the scope of responsibilities is as follows:
• Daily assisting and guiding clients in the use of ADP tools
• Measuring the impact and urgency of requests
• Prioritizing and logging all customer service requests and incidents
• Resolving customer inquiries by applying the solutions available in internal databases or properly escalating issues to appropriate internal teams
• Communicating/following up on the incident throughout the whole process and alerting the appropriate teams according to SLA
• Validating incident resolution with the client and internal teams
• Being responsible for an area of expertise and acting as liaison between client and Support teams.