Analyst for Cluj
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- fluent English (C1 –verifiable), including exceptional written English in a professional context;
- university degree (preferable: economics, politics, law, letters, EU affairs);
- strong analytical skills and interest in international affairs, financial crime or political risk issues;
- high degree of professionalism and discretion;
- capable of working autonomously and representing the company locally;
- knowledge of other foreign languages (French or German or Italian) at B2 level;
excellent MS Office skills.
- professional services firm background (legal, translations, compliance)
The range of duties involved will include:
- using press archives, company registers and a range of databases to conduct research on companies and individuals in Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America;
- writing reports in English detailing the findings of any research conducted;
providing analysis on financial crime or reputation risks associated with companies and individuals;
- providing assistance to members of the UK team in corporate investigations on companies and individuals in Central and Eastern Europe and elsewhere.