Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our ServiceNow software development team.
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
• Experience in a scrum master role;
• Familiarity with software development;
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
• Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.);
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills;
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability;
• Outstanding organizational skills;
• Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
• Scrum master certification is a plus.
You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. You’ll be helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework. Plan deliverables and help teams monitor performance. Resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline;
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups;
• Estimate velocity;
• Calculate actual velocity;
• Manage team capacity;
• Coach team members in Agile frameworks;
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders);
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur;
• Help teams implement changes effectively;
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint;
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity;
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
What we offer
• Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
• Work in a dynamic, international business services environment;
• Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms;
• Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths;
• Excellent training opportunities;
• Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role;
• Opportunity to share your ideas freely.