Junior Helpdesk Agent
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Disciplined - can handle small project (to be able to plan, act according to the plan, issue the closure);
- Analytical mindset- can analyze data and issue valid conclusions and next steps;
- Strong on the execution side - understands a plan and the tasks that need to be performed and acts accordingly;
- Multitasking - on occasions more tasks will be performed at the same time;
- Customer oriented attitude - is polite at all times, seeks to understand the users needs and speak on his/her non-technical language;
- Strong follow-up mindset - follow-up with the Support teams that the problems are solved;
- Stress resistant - multitasking can be sometimes stressful;
- Fast learner - new services can be added in CallCenter’s scope, the candidate has to be able to absorb the new information in a short period of time.
- Single point of contact for: IT and Facilities related incidents;
- Submitting tickets in the name of the callers for all the above incidents and distributing them to the correct Support Teams;
- 1st Level Support for few regional applications;
- Resource for employee surveys;
- Application tester (quality assurance);
- Back-up for Managed Printing Services;
- Activities related to training the users on different released IT Services inside the Organization.