Senior application support engineer / Integration Consultant - full remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior application support engineer / Integration Consultant - full remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Previous Application support experience (L2)
• System Integration Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns
• RESTful API Design, HTTP and Webhooks
• Information Security, Encryption, SSL/TLS
• API Gateways, JSON, XML
• Systems connectivity or basic networking design and implementation
• Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure)
• Service Level Objective / Non-Functional Requirement Analysis
• Technical authoring for technical documentation
• Delivery experience of message oriented (or event driven) distributed systems preferably with Kafka (or other messaging systems ie TIBCO EMS, WebsphereMQ)
• Experience with workflow mapping, preferably with Apache NiFi (or other similar TIBCO / Mulesoft / Dell Boomi products)
Our client is a compliance technology company with an innovative Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Compliance platform that is fast scalable and easily configurable. The solution combines big data technologies with AI and machine learning.
You will be joining a fast paced international environment, working for clients from the financial industry, to provide technical leadership and management services.
• As part of a professional services implementation team, work with clients and their information technology teams to successfully integrate client systems into Napier’s Intelligence compliance software.
• Identify and help to improve processes and current environment
• Look at opportunities to automate existing processes and implementing them
• Provide expertise to the wider organization (longer-term opportunity)
• Provide business analysis and technical support to clients, iterate requirements and deliverables to enhance customer success through alignment with core product capabilities.
• Deliver into cloud hosted environments as well as to on site infrastructure.
• Work with within the technology organization to advance integration capabilities and other technical system properties, submit requirements and act as client advocate for system integration.
• Provide L2 support
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.