Junior Credit Analyst, trainee with French
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
Let`s team up if you are searching a full time (8 hours), 6 months paid internship in Credit. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
As a Credit intern, you will:
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things.
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios.
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects.
- Be involved in credit activities as block/ unblock statuses of clients in system when is requested.
- Perform basic checks in the system.
- Make score analyses to establish risks and credit limits for the clients with the help of colleagues.
- Be involved in activities for accounts receivable.
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various activities regarding our credit department.
- are a student or a fresh graduate with an economical background ;
- are interested in developing yourself;
- take pride in your team spirit;
- are task-oriented and show initiative;
- are speaking English and French fluent ;
- have problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
- are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.