Quality Eng. for automotive performance controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Quality Eng. for automotive performance controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects. Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and highly sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Would you like to work at state-of-the-art technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Then lead one of our project teams! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision of personally shaping the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- Analyzing customer quality requirements and standards to transfer them into EB projects;
- Creating and maintaining the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management;
- Guiding and performing reviews of documents about project strategy;
- Guiding and supporting projects by adhering to EB’s quality aspects as well as implement defined development processes;
- Regularly reporting the quality status of the product and processes to management;
- Deriving and tracking quality action items;
- Contributing to the improvement of the company-wide software development processes;
- Preparing and supporting internal and external process audits and assessments.
- Successfully completed university degree in in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, or other equivalent disciplines;
- Experience in the automotive industry, especially in embedded software development;
- Experience in the areas of quality assurance, test engineering or test management;
- Knowledge in Automotive SPICE, ISO/IEC 33001 is a plus.
- An autonomous way of working;
- An analytic working style;
- Self-dependent and confident demeanor, openness to take responsibility;
- Solution oriented and keeping track of your targets even in critical situations;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Good intercultural and communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus;
- An outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.