Process Engineer intern
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you in our team!
Are you ready for the challenge?
You are a good fit here if you:
- Will be graduating in less than 2 years (Engineering Universities at either Bachelor or Masters);
- Have good command of both spoken and written English;
- Like to bring innovation to your work, while having the capacity to analyse situations and provide solutions;
- Have strong analytical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. Within the plant you will work in at least one of the following areas: Production - Packing and/or Making, Engineering, etc.
What We Offer:
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one;
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges;
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance;
- Work with world-renowned technologies in very interesting ways;
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment;
- Accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region.
Procter & Gamble is a highly successful global company that manufactures leading brands including Pantene, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Gillette, and many others, with the vision of touching and improving consumer’s lives across the globe.
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/ processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.