Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Android Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies. We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
- Around 2-3 years experience using Java, good knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Around 2-3 years experience using Android SDK and Kotlin;
- Good knowledge of OOP and MVP design pattern;
- Published at least one application on Google Play Store;
- Solid understanding of Android architecture, design patters and Google guidelines;
- Familiar with communicating with back-end systems and parsing JSON feeds;
- Security knowledge (ssl pinning, root detect, encryption);
- Previous experience with Enterprise projects;
- Problem solving attitude and flexibility;
- Interested in innovative ideas and technologies;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with basic authentication protocols;
- Knowledge/ experience with Flutter;
- Experience with other mobile technologies is a plus (iOS, Windows Mobile);
- Source code management (GIT);
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as JIRA;
- Familiar with code signings and app submission process;
- Experience with multi-region & localised apps;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Develops and maintain mobile applications as specified in the specification documents and according to set coding standards (Android, iOS, Hybrid);
- Performs unit testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed works properly;
- Assists Project Leads during design phase;
- Creates and maintains design/technical specifications as decided with Project Lead;
- Hands over to the Project Lead corresponding release together with release and installation notes;
- Reviews implementation performed by Junior Developers before delivery;
- Follows development procedure and project approach as communicated by Project Lead;
- Ensures project approach, development and QA procedures are applied accordingly;
- Reports own tasks’ progress status as per project reporting requirements.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.